Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ANGELA AND DIABOLA



Based on the novel that i have studied,Angela And Diabola written by Lynne Reid Banks.I think the main characters who are Angela And Diabola was related to me because they are twins.Also like me and my twins.Both of us are female.but my twin already has die since we small.
 Other than that,i was naughty girl when i was small .This is because i like to abuse my cat such as,i kicked it and wear it necklace.For instance, 1-year-old Diabola strangles a cat and tosses it out the window,so,the character obiviously like me where i was kid but not right now.
  Besides that,the most best part is when Diabola start ti grows up  then,worse is yet to come,Diabola's destructive evil breaks up their family and destroys their home  and that's all before she starts school, where she begins to discover that she has some unusual and frightening  talents.this also like me,because when i grows up i would like to discovery all new thing that i did not done before such as i was come back lately
and thats make my family always worried about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment